Self-Guided Brewery Tours
Sunday - Wednesday: 11am to 9pm
Thursday -Saturday: 11am to 10pm
Grab a beer and take a stroll through our self-guided tour path. Starting in the Tasting Room, you'll get an up close look at our Braukon 100-barrel and 'Scratch Beer' brewhouses. The glass-lined tour path then leads you past our fermentation/filtration hall, quality lab, kegging and bottling lines, and barrel aging room. Informational signs along the way explain the brewing process and equipment. The self-guided tour path is handicap accessible and family members of all ages are welcome.
Guided Tasting Tours
Monday – Thursday: 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 & 3:30
Friday – Saturday: 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 & 5:30
Sunday: 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 & 3:30
To book a Tasting Tour, please click here to go to our reservation page.
The Tasting Tour gives visitors an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the Tröegs brewing and production facility.
· Your guided tour includes beer samples and a take-home souvenir glass
· Space is limited to 10 people per tour
· Reservations for the Tasting Tour are highly recommended
Tasting Tour guests must be 21 years of age or older. Please be sure to have a valid form of ID when you check in. Only the following forms of identification are legally accepted in Pennsylvania:
· A valid photo driver’s license issued by the PA Department of Transportation or by any US state
· A valid photo identification card issued with the PA Department of Transportation or by any US state
· A valid US armed forces identification card containing the holder's photograph
· A valid passport, passport card or travel visa containing the holder's photograph